Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Life happens

Discover women's faux leather boots with OASAP. Shop hundreds of pu boots, leather boots and faux leather boots with OASAP. Find the latest women's high street fashion hair accessories online with Oasap, shop for women's high street fashion hair accessories, headbands at Oasap high street fashion store.








And here am I with curly hair.I really love it and that's what it's most important,right?;)
I searched for pants in this length for months and finally found them.In second hand shop,of course!The first place to look for cool stuff!
What are your plans for today?Have fun!


I evo me sa kovrdzavom kosom.Meni se svidja i to je najbitnije;)
Trazila sam hlace ove duzine mjesecima i napokon ih nadjem.U second hand radnji,naravno!Prvo mjesto u potrazi za cool stvarima!
Sta planirate danas!Zelim ludu zabavu!

No comments:

Post a Comment